How to Make Content Marketing on LinkedIn Stronger
Whenever people talk about LinkedIn marketing the first thing that comes to their mind is paid advertising. What if you don’t want to put your money into the paid marketing? There is an option for you. Everybody knows that content is king and if you will combine this great ingredient in your marketing you can have delectable results in social media marketing.
Let’s know where and how you can use content marketing strategy on LinkedIn.
I Status Updates: The most underutilized feature of LinkedIn is “Status update” in your profile. This is one of the best feature by which your target audience can notice you. If you use this powerful tool correctly, you can attract a lot of audience. If someone will like your status update then it will be shared with their network as well. Linking a blog or a post from website will be a richer source to bring some lights.
What you should share?
- You should share interesting links such as videos or website articles. Use catchy words so that you can grab attention of the people.
- Mention a person or situation so that it can attract many people. Use @ that allows people to see the person or the company name you have tagged. In fact, the connection of that person can also see the status and resultant more people are noticing you.
- Update about any recent event you have attended to grab more attention so that people can get more involved with more questions and can tell people about your learning there.
II Publishing: Another way to distribute your content is through publishing. It’s a great opportunity to get noticed in among millions of people, it’s a great way to expand your business everywhere. This will not only help you to get attention from many people but also help you in getting a good professional network. By publishing content you can get more likes, views and shares.
How to publish your post?
- Define your purpose: What outcome do you expect from your publishing? Which targeting audience you are looking at? Do you face any challenges in the industry?
- Topics: Choose topics for brainstorming. Irrelevant topics will not take your post anywhere; instead you will notice a negative feedback from the viewers. Try to come up with the topics which will suit your targeting audience.
- Focus: You have to focus on the writing, select the one you think is the most suitable for your audience.
- Image: Last but not the least, select one compelling image that goes with your text. As image grab most of the attention so choose wisely.
If you will work on all these while working for your content on LinkedIn then you will notice a spike in your activity. As social media marketing is one of the important and crucial parts of online marketing we can apparently relate how important it is to follow these steps to grasp more attention from the people. Interested to read more about content marketing please visit wikipedia