Top Five Tips for Outstanding Customer Service
Over the time, there has been a lot of improvement in the way customer service is delivered. Now the customers feel more connected, informed and endowed like never before. Today’s smart customers will never settle for anything less. Owing to this fact and to keep up with the rising expectations of the customers, businesses should do something very concrete to satiate the demands of its customers.
Undeniably it is a very daunting task, but at the same time it is very crucial for the business. If your customers are satisfied it means your business is going in the right direction.
Here, I have sourced a few tips that can help you deliver a better customer experience.
- “The single most important thing is to make people happy. If you are making people happy, as a side effect, they will be happy to open up their wallets and pay you.” —Derek Sivers, Founder CD Baby
- “Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.” – Kevin Stirtz
- “When people call our call center, our reps don’t have scripts, and they don’t try to up-sell. They are just judged on whether they go above and beyond for the customer and really deliver a kind of personal service and emotional connection with our customers.” – Tony Hsieh
- “Open, honest communication is the best foundation for any relationship, but remembers that at the end of the day it’s not what you say or what you do, but how you make people feel that matters the most.” – Tony Hsieh
- “A lot of people have fancy things to say about customer service, but it’s just a day-in, day-out, ongoing, never-ending, persevering, compassionate kind of activity.” – Christopher McCormick
Every business owner should try to put himself/herself into the shoes of their customers to understand what actually their customers wish for. Usually customers demand a more personalized experience and wish to make least efforts from their side.